Monday, October 8, 2012

Faithful. Forever.

My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress,
                                                        I will never be shaken.
                                                                  Ps. 62:1-2


I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN, BECAUSE:


I am yours.                                                                                         Isaiah 43:1

You hold my right hand.                                                                       Isaiah 42:6

You promise to be with me always.                                                       Matthew 28:20

You will be with me in trouble.                                                              Psalm 91:15

You will contend with my contenders.                                                   Isaiah 49:25

No weapon formed against me will prevail.                                            Isaiah 54:17

You pray and intercede for me.                                                            John 17  

You have a plan for my life.                                                                 Jeremiah 29:11           

The number of my days are determined.                                               Job 14:5   

You go before me.                                                             Is. 45:2   Ex. 13:21    Deut. 1:30

Your glory is behind me.                                                                       Isaiah 58:8

Your banner over me is love.                                                                 song of songs 2:4

You broaden the path under me.                                                            Psalm 18:36

My sins are as far from me as the east is to the west.                             Psalm 103:12

You remember my frame.      (a sinner yet still cherished)                        Psalm 103:14  

You are my fortress and hiding place.                                                     Psalm 91:2

You will never forget me.                                                                       Isaiah 44:21

You ransom me unharmed from the battle waged against me.                   Psalm 55:18

Greater are you than he that is in the world.                                             1 John 4:4

You will never leave me or forsake me.                                                   Hebrews13:5

You never slumber or sleep and watch over me always.                           Psalm 121:3-4


THE LORD IS FAITHFUL FOREVER.
Psalm 100:5



Father,
I thank you that nothing is too hard for you....jeremiah32:17
Great are your purposes and mighty your deeds...Jeremiah 32:19
What you have planned, that will you do...Isaiah 46:11
No plan of yours can be thwarted...Job 42:2


                                                          Amen.  and    Selah.